North Devon Natural Health is a resource which was established to raise public awareness of the high quality complementary health practices which are available in the area.
We offer members of the public access to a wide and growing range of therapies and therapists in North Devon as well as information on a wide range of therapies practiced.
You may be looking for a therapist to contact, or perhaps you are trying to find more information on a particular therapy and how it may help you. The information on this website will help you find the therapy for your needs.
There are a huge number of complementary therapies available through our organisation (see therapies page).
What makes NDNH special?
- The therapists within our network are all experienced, and professional.
- We demonstrate our therapies to each other,
- We swap treatments on each other so that we understand the advantages of the various therapies.
- If you contact a therapist and they feel that their therapy might not be suitable for you, they will be happy to refer you to another therapist from the group who is known and trusted.
All our Therapists are:
- Fully qualified and insured
- Experienced in the therapies they offer
- Registered with an appropriate professional body
- And preferably come personally recommended to you
Come and meet our therapists!
North Devon Natural Health will be launching their...More news
Launch Party at Lilicos - Come celebrate with Nort...More news